Sunday 20 August 2017

[6.0] Cyanogenmod 13 For MTK

CyanogenMod 13 For All MTK



Real CyanogenMod 13 Based on Android 6.0 For All MT6582 : Here

News, Once CM 13 is released we will start working on it. And the chances for Cyanogenmod 13 to boot on MT6582 is 95% and the chances to boot Cyanogenmod 13 on MT6592 is 85%

The work will begin as soon as it is released but it will take a long time before I will publicly release it.

I wrote this post to encourage you guys to expect something amazing again from mtkroms.com after the super success of Real Lollipop based CM 12.1 builds for MT6582 and MT6592


It's a request from me, please click on Ads to support my work, this will only take you a few seconds but it will support me and my work a lot. Also, I really appreciate that you guys visit my website and love my ROMs. Have come this far all because of you guys.
Thanks a lot for your support.


Join my FB group for latest updates
https://www.facebook.com/groups/mtkroms/



No comments:

Post a Comment